Friday 30 June 2017

Paul Merton's Beatles - 2. An Alternative View Of Beatle History

PAUL MERTON'S BEATLES - 2. AN ALTERNATIVE VIEW OF BEATLE HISTORY (320kbs-m4a/127mb/55mins)
BBC Radio 2 broadcast: 5th June 2017


Join Paul Merton on the commentator's microphone as the Fab Four take to the boards once more.... This week's episode imagines the second half of this imaginary concert.

Paul McCartney - Getting Better
Paul McCartney - Got To Get You Into My Life [MPL]
George Harrison - Something [Dark Horse]
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed [Parlophone]
John Lennon - Mother (feat. Plastic Ono Band) [Parlophone]
John Lennon - Come Together [Apple]
Paul McCartney - All My Loving [Parlophone]
George Harrison - Here Comes The Sun
George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Paul McCartney - Let It Be [MPL]
Paul McCartney - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band / The End
Ringo Starr - With A Little Help From My Friends [Rykodisc]

No comments:

Post a Comment