Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Beatles At The Beeb - 2. Episode 2

BBC Radio 6 Music broadcast: 21st February 2017

Andy Peebles continues the story of the many live session recordings the Beatles made for the BBC. First broadcast in 1982.

The Beatles - With Love From Us To You
The Beatles - All My Loving
The Beatles - Roll Over Beethoven
The Beatles - Till There Was You
The Beatles - I Wanna Be Your Man
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love
The Beatles - With Love From Us To You
The Beatles - This Boy (Saturday Club, 21 Dec 1963)
The Beatles - Long Tall Sally
The Beatles - And I Love Her [Apple]
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night [Parlophone]
The Beatles - Things We Said Today [Parlophone]
The Beatles - I'm A Loser [Parlophone]
The Beatles - She's A Woman [Parlophone]
The Beatles - I Feel Fine [Unknown]
The Beatles - Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey [EMI]
The Beatles - Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby [Apple]
The Beatles - Dizzy Miss Lizzy [Apple]
The Beatles - Ticket To Ride [Parlophone]

No comments:

Post a Comment